Livestreaming Video Services Brisbane
Do you need to reach an online audience without delay? We provide broadcast quality livestreaming services to show your event or business live to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and other platforms. All our livestreaming packages include all the equipment, operators and expertise to take your content live, with professional branding, cutting edge streaming technology and strong creative direction.
Why livestreaming is the video content of 2020
With COVID-19 creating a limitation on the number of people that can attend gatherings, events and content creation has entered a challenging era. How do you reach your audiences if they can’t attend your event in person?
Livestreaming is the solution.
Livestreaming adds extra excitement and authenticity to your content — it gives your audience that same feeling when they go see a band or theatre performance: a feeling of inclusivity, a feeling that they’re seeing something brand new. This means that people are more likely to tune in, engage, comment and share across social media.
With Stranger Films, we can help you create a livestream that’s unique to your brand, in a way that reaches the audiences that you want watching.
Fully costed quotes
Academic & Industry Training
High Quality Streaming
Simple StreamBest for small events or short content
- One camera operator and a vision switcher, up to 4 hours on site for a 2 hour high quality stream. Includes Sony FX9 cinema camera, sound equipment and basic branding on your stream. Perfect for short events, seminars, educational content. Packages available for recurring work.
Day StreamBest for medium scale, all-day events
- Two camera operators, a director and a vision switcher for up to 8 hours on site for a 6 hour stream. Includes 2x Sony Cinema cameras, basic sound & lighting, plus a day of branded asset creation for your stream. Add additional cameras (up to a maximum of 4) to increase your production value! This is recommended for longer form content like masterclasses, performances, digital conferences or online events.
Premium StreamBest for large, all-day events
- Includes everything from the Day Stream package, but with four operators, a floor director, and a crane or dolly on site for up to 8 hours for a 6 hour stream. Includes 4x Sony Cinema Cameras, interview equipment, branded assets for the stream and archival content of any speeches or presentations. This package gives incredibly dynamic footage and a very high production value, so it’s what we’d recommend when you’re really wanting to create something great.
Who we’ve worked with
Stranger Films have had the pleasure of working with a number of highly regarded brands and venues on a number of notable events. Most recently we had the pleasure of working with QODE, a new forum for visionaries, pioneers and innovation drivers. With the announcement of restrictions on gatherings shortly before the event, we helped the QODE team pivot their entire event into a 2 day livestream to YouTube to great success. You can see more about that below.
We have also worked with Home of the Arts, BrisAsia and University of Queensland in creating professional livestreams for their E-Sports and pop-culture events, and Creative Enterprise Australia to showcase their yearly forum Creative3.
As the new forum for visionaries, pioneers and innovation drivers, with speakers from around the world, creating video content for QODE was a unique opportunity to really break away from the standard highlights content you’d expect from an event. But with the announcement of restrictions on gatherings due to COVID 19 shortly before the event, we had to find a way to adapt their ideas and pivot their content.
In under 10 days we helped the QODE Brisbane team turn their giant physical event into a 2 day livestream on YouTube, with incredible success:. 6 cameras across 2 stages, 23 total hours of combined streaming, dozens of speakers, 15k views from all around the world, hundreds of engagements, and live Q&A’s with our digital audience.
Pop & Play – HOTA
For fans of gaming, Asian pop culture, food and so much more, Home of the Arts on the Gold Coast held this special one-day free festival! Pop & Play was an afternoon full of entertainment: where you could try your hand at eGaming, learn to hack or make dumplings, take on K-pop dance crews, or just chill out at HOTA’s outdoor space and take in the vibes while eating some delicious Asian foods. With a live set from DanAkaDan, and international guests including Wesley Chan of Wong Fu Productions and YouTuber Mike Bow. We helped Home Of The Arts bring their event live to Twitch, with incredible online responses to their celebrity e-sports matches in Super Smash Bros., and their Rocket League tournament.
Deliverables & Add-Ons
Deliverables (all packages)
- High quality livestream to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo or Twitch
- Basic branded assets for your stream
- Graded stills from your stream for social media
- Analytics report of your stream’s views and engagement
- A high quality copy of the stream to keep
Add-Ons (all packages)
- Additional cameras and operators
- Teleprompter for on-screen talent
- Pre-stream promotional video with a strong Call To Action to drive awareness and views
- Opening video
- Archival copies of any speeches or presentations in full
- Post-stream highlights video
- Custom logo animation delivered as a reusable asset
- Stills photography (price on request)
Livestream production quote request
What Our Clients Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!