Corporate Video Production Brisbane
How do you engage with potential clients in an increasingly competitive online space? We create compelling, premium corporate video content for businesses that tells your market who are you are and what makes your business great.
We provide a whole menu of different video packages for varying needs, including business profile videos, recruitment videos, social media content, edutainment, and client facing “help content” that helps optimise your customer service.
All our packages come with editing included, with fast turnaround times and formats optimised for social media platforms.
Why create video content?
Increase in leads per year
Increase in brand awareness
Chance of landing a new client from your video content
Satisfied with the return on investment
Socials shootCreate content for your channels
- One videographer and content producer, up to 4 hours at your business
- Includes Sony FS7 Cinema Camera and interview lighting kit
- Two short videos for social media, delivered in standard and square formats
Profile videoShowcase your business
Premium profile videoStand out from the crowd
- Includes camera team, director and content producer for 2 days of shooting at your business
- Includes Sony FS7 cinema camera, cinema lenses, lighting truck and interview equipment
- 3 – 5 premium profile video delivered in 4K, as well as a 1 minute re-cut for social media
Deliverables & Add-Ons
Deliverables (all packages)
- All video content is supplied in both 16×9 and square format
- Editing includes 1 round of feedback for Socials package, 2 rounds of feedback on Profile and Premium profile packages
- Graded stills from your video for social media
- English closed captions on all spoken content
Add-Ons (all packages)
- Optimized title, descriptive text and video thumbnail ($200)
- Custom logo animation delivered as a reusable asset ($400)
- Targeted video marketing (price on request)
- Stills photography (price on request)
Case Study – Tanda
Tanda is an online software platform that will help the business you work for manage its rostering, timesheets and payroll. Tanda will help you get paid on time and for the correct hours, as well as giving you easy access to your timesheets and rosters.
We worked with the Brisbane based but internationally minded software company Tanda to create engaging corporate video content about their products and the team. With strategic marketing, our videos were able to bring in more customers, help raise their online profile and engage with their current client base.
We created a company profile video, a number of customer testimonial videos and an archive of tutorial videos that their customers could watch to help them learn the software. This not only helped increase their online presence but it also saved them time and money that would have been spent talking their customers through the software’s processes.
Case Study – Cyberhound
CyberHound is part of Superloop, a leading network provider in Asia Pacific, and together, they can offer schools a single trusted provider for critical connectivity and security services. Combining the power of CyberHound’s security solution with Superloop’s award winning network enables them to deliver schools a full range of education focused internet, security and cloud services.
Our corporate video strategy was to create a high quality profile video that outlined the services that they offer and the benefits it can bring to a school community. We shot this video over 2 days on location at one of their client schools, and used motion graphics to convey some of the more intangible but vital aspects of their security service.
Interviews made easy
Corporate video quote request
What Our Clients Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“They are an incredibly talented and passionate team dedicated to delivering the highest quality work both on time and to budget. Their attention to detail and unique industry perspective allowed for us to really get to the heart of the projects, resulting in some fantastic and authentic pieces of work. “Bridget Mahon
“Creative Enterprise Australia have been working with Stranger Films for the past 5 years because of their professionalism, creativity and passion. If you want to work with people who love what they do and are easy to work with, then look no further.”Jacqueline Fletcher
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.