Commercial Video Production
in Brisbane, Australia
Looking to really cut through the noise and sell your product or service through high quality commercial video production? Brisbane-based video agency Stranger Films creates dynamic, exciting and cathartic video advertising. This includes TVCs, Web ads and promotional content that looks great and feels different.
We’re an all-in-one video content agency, handling your porject from script to screen. As a result, we can give you a more competitive price and a more hands-on experience.
So our content gets seen, everything we make is designed for the platform it’s going to. That includes Cinema, Television, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or even this new thing called TikTok.
Want to know more about how we work? Keep reading!
How we create great commercial video content
Our team works with you from development to distribution, with as many steps as possible produced in-house. So that means that our commercial video content maximises your value for money, delivers your content fast, and keeps the process personal and accountable.
We help you create great commercial video content that’s unique to your brand, in a way that reaches the audiences that you want watching.
Planning & Production
Delivery & Distribution
Who we’ve worked with
Stranger Films have had the pleasure of working with a number of highly regarded brands to create great commercial video, advertising and promotional content. Most recently, we had the pleasure of working with QODE, a new forum for visionaries, pioneers and innovation drivers. We were brought in to to attract applicants for their Pitch Black competition, which you can watch here.
In addition, we’ve also facilitated large international productions for agencies such as Virtue (a subsidiary of Vice), collaborating with Coca Cola to deliver a digital campaign.
Previously, we have also worked with Hasbro in the creation of their 60th Anniversary ad and a digital unboxing series, Queensland University of Technology for their Digital Communications campaign, and Creative Enterprise Australia to showcase their tech program Collider Accelerator.
Gruen – The Pitch
Gruen: one of ABC’s longest running shows where we go beneath the grimy hood of the marketing machine, stick our head in the coalface and learn what really makes it tick.
The Pitch: The segment where two creative agencies are given the task to sell the unsellable — and this week it was a fake campaign to bring back the humble phone call.
We were hired by the Queensland and NSW Youngbloods to create this mock TVC, and bring their amazing script ‘Pick Up Australia’ to life. With one week to organise and shoot on a shoestring budget, we hustled, hurried and hacked our way through logistical hurdles to knock this creative challenge out of the park and take home the trophy.
How did we do? Are you gonna give your dad a call now?
Working closely with the Hasbro Australia marketing team and our friends at Yarra Media and Kin Pictures, we created a TVC for Play-Doh’s 60th Anniversary.
Filmed in 1 fun day here in Brisbane, we kept the crew small and the cast doing what they did best — playing with Play-Doh!
As part of their broader marketing strategy for their Transformers toys, we also created a series of 7 Unboxing Videos for the Hasbro YouTube Channel.
To demonstrate how these toys worked and what was included in the box, this semi-scripted commercial video content helped educate parents on what was included.
All in all, this campaign brought in a cumulative 10 million+ views and over 10k likes their respective channels, and was a great success for their marketing team.
Simple ShootBest for promotional content.
- This package includes concept creation, producing of an AV script, a small production team, equipment for a day of shooting in a studio location, and standard post-production services. For the delivery for a TVC or web commercial up to 30 min in length.
Studio ShootFor simple ads in a studio with small crew.
- This package includes concept creation, producing of an AV script, a full production team, equipment for a day of shooting in a studio location, and standard post-production services. For the delivery of a TVC or web commercial up to 1 min in length.
Location ShootFor more complex ads not in a studio.
- This package includes concept creation, producing of an AV script, a large production team, equipment for multiple days of shooting at external locations, and more extensive post-production services. For the delivery of a TVC or web commercial up to 1 min in length.
Deliverables & Add-Ons
Deliverables (all packages)
- High quality livestream to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo or Twitch
- Basic branded assets for your stream
- Graded stills from your stream for social media
- Analytics report of your stream’s views and engagement
- A high quality copy of the stream to keep
Add-Ons (all packages)
- Additional cameras and operators
- Teleprompter for on-screen talent
- Pre-stream promotional video with a strong Call To Action to drive awareness and views
- Opening video
- Archival copies of any speeches or presentations in full
- Post-stream highlights video
- Custom logo animation delivered as a reusable asset
- Stills photography (price on request)
Commercial video quote request
What Our Clients Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Working with the talented team at Stranger Films is always a delight. Their creative vision and dedication to delivering beautiful content is truly impressive. Therae’s never a doubt in my mind that a production, TVCs, web ads or whatever it might be, will look and sound incredible. Their work has significantly helped to increase our following and engagement online.“
“The team at Stranger Films are reliable, capable and great to work with. They helped us pivot our event to create a world-class livestream on a very short timeline, connecting our speakers with a global audience. They also created a fantastic web adverstisement for us that helped bring in some great applicants. We received incredibly positive feedback on the stream, and will be working with the Stranger team again in the future.”
“Stranger Films have played a vital role in the development of eSports at HOTA, and the presentation the annual Pop & Play Festival. Their filming and livestream services were of high quality, engaging and rolled out easily and efficiently. I hope to continue to work with this highly innovative and approachable company into the future.”